year about 1000 accidents at work involving electricity are reported to the
Health and Safety Executive (HSE). Around 30 of these are fatal. The Electricity
at Work Regulations, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Electrical Equipment
(safety) Regulations 1994 and BS7671:2001 all collude to place responsibilities
on employers and employees to ensure that any electrical system, installation
or item of equipment is verified as being safe.
Inspections, reports and PAT testing are effective
ways of ensuring your obligations are satisfied.
Some examples of what we can do for you:
• Industrial control systems design and installation;
• Switch and control gear installation
• Data and network cabling;
• Intruder and fire alarms;
• Security lighting and CCTV;
• Intercom and access systems;
• Lighting Design Services and Energy Management;
• Portable appliance testing.